Monday, January 13, 2014

This week...

Slight change of plans.

Tomorrow, we are going to have a training session, instead of evaluations. So, please come McGovern from 6:30 until 8:00. We will do the same on Thursday.

If you've checked the NPL schedule, you may have noticed they cleaned up the errors, and everything looks accurate now. We have games in Dallas 2/1 and 2/2. The Saturday game is at 2:00 pm, so driving up the day of is certainly an option.

I know I promised hotel information, and I'm still working on that. I should post something here tomorrow morning about that. The good news, is that we're not locked into any one hotel or booking through the tournament. So, you're free to stay wherever you like.

We'd like to schedule some friendly games for the weekend of 1/25 and 1/26. I know some of the girls have high school entrance exams. So, I'm working on a 3:00 pm time on Saturday and something earlier (noon?) on Sunday. Will you please let me know if you can't make these?

No comments:

Post a Comment