Thursday, August 18, 2016

SRPL Game - August 20

Ahoy!

We have our first SRPL game this Saturday, August 20th, in Plano. The game time got moved to 12:30pm because of a conflict with Vedad's other team.

The game will be played at Russell Creek Park on Field L.

3500 McDermott Road
Plano, TX 75025

Field Map

We should wear green, but please bring navy just in case.

It's about a 4 hour drive with no traffic from this part of town, so please plan accordingly. I know y'all know this, but nutrition and warm-up will really matter. Plan your morning by reverse engineering a meal time that will work with your daughter's needs. Also, I believe a more robust warm-up is needed after sitting in the car for 4+ hours. Let's try to have them fed, hydrated, and ready to go at 11:30.

In other news, I'll need medical releases from our new players, y'all know who you are.
Here's a link to the release. Can you please fill this out and get it back to me? Email is fine or a hard copy at practice or the game is ok too. For returning players, if anything has changed, please update and send to me.

I also have to make our new player cards. I want to do some high quality photos of the girls, but given the weather and that a few of you are still out, I'll probably have to do that next week. Again, if you're new to the team, please email or text me a picture of your daughter that I can use for the players cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment