Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tulsa

This time the weather looks decent. 70's and 50's with only a small chance of rain on Sunday morning.

Both games are at 9:30 am at the Bixby-Keas Soccer Complex.

615 N. Riverview Dr.
Bixby, OK 74008

https://goo.gl/maps/9h3dm

Google maps says it's about a 22 minute drive from the hotel.

Check this out: Home team wears dark. We are listed as 'away' for both games. So, bring everything, but odds are that we are wearing white on Saturday and smelling bad on Sunday. Maybe we can go white-navy-white the first day and all white on Sunday? Stay tuned.

I'm on the United flight that gets in just after 7:00 pm. I think y'all know how to get a hold of me. Call or text if you need something. 713-504-5049.

If I don't happen to see you Friday night, let's plan on meeting at the hotel lobby at 7:50 am on Saturday morning. Or, you can be adventurous and just meet us at the field. Allow for a little extra time, just in case. We want to make sure to have the full 45 minute warm up beforehand.

I think all the girls traveling alone have a room/family to stay with. If anyone needs last minute help with that, let me know.

I couldn't get the giant van this time, but I did get a large SUV. If anyone wants to send some kids my way and sleep in a little extra, I'm happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment