Saturday, February 21, 2015

Weekend Update


Tulsa
I count only 5 reservations for our team in Tulsa, and the guaranteed block has run out. There are still rooms available, but now it's first come first serve. See the prior post for the link to make a reservation.

If you are unable to make it to the Tulsa game let me know ASAP. If your daughter needs to stay with someone please let me know that too. I booked an extra room under my name that can accommodate a couple girls if need be.

Practice this week
Mark is out, and we are going to skip this Sunday practice. Tuesday we are on L4 with Coach Mac. Wednesday we have Roz, and then Futsal. Thursday our fearless leader, Mark will return, and back to usual programming.

State Cup
The State Cup schedule has been posted. You can view it here or from the link on the homepage. There are 5 games. They start April 12, and are every Sunday. Burroughs park for the first four games and Lindsay Lyons for the last one.


Questions? Comments? Concerns? Call or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment