Thursday, September 4, 2014

SCL game and Disney in December

I think the girls are still buzzing from this weekend, and rightfully so. For those of you who couldn't make it, the girls really put on quite the performance. I continue to be impressed with their great athleticism and what impressive, intelligent, and fun young ladies they are. 

I had the unique pleasure of watching Mark coach and guide the girls first hand, and I can tell you we are lucky to have him. The girls know this too. 

As you know, our performance this last weekend earned us an invitation to the big event at Disney/ESPN WWOS. It is arguably the biggest college showcase event in the country. We have only a week to claim our spot and register for the tournament. From the conversations I have had about it with many of you, I'm assuming we want to go. The dates are December 31 - January 3. Same place. If you can't make it, or don't want to go, please let me know as soon as possible. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you are on board. 

This weekend
We have our first SCL game this weekend. It's in Pflugerville (west side of Austin) at 1:00 PM against Lonestars Red South. Google maps says a little more than 2.5 hours from my house. If you're driving up that morning, plan accordingly and try to have fed your daughter before 11:00 on the way up, and at the fields around noon. Let's wear WHITE, but bring the whole kit. We are on field #5.

http://www.stxsoccer.org/docs/nemp.pdf

Northeast Metropolitan Park
2703 E. Pecan St.
Pflugerville, TX 78660

Last few things...if your daughter didn't get a medal this weekend, I have it and I will bring to practice today. Also, if you or your daughter saw the little flyer/brochure thing I put together and they want to make changes or edits, please email me or have them email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment