Sunday, August 10, 2014

It's a new season!

Are you ready?

This week kicks off our training, with a tournament next weekend and our Disney trip at the end of the month. 

Mondays will be Futsal from 8:30-9:30. 
Tuesday and Thursdays will be at SC 3 from 8:10-9:30. 

Mark wants to have speed and agility training twice a week now. So that would be a 7:30 start on Tuesday and Thursday. Let's make that an 8:00 start for Monday and a 7:30 start for Thursday.  There's obviously an incremental cost for this. The girls are mature enough now to handle the extra work load, and it should make a difference in fitness and injury prevention. We are still hammering out the details on speed and agility. I'll update you before Tuesday. 

I'll let you know as soon as I see the Rush Cup schedule. Our SCL schedule should be available sometime this week. 

Let me know if I can help with anything. 

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment