Monday, September 30, 2013

Tulsa Travel

December 7th and 8th we have NPL games in Tulsa OK. 

It is about an 8.5 hour drive from Houston. As of right now, flights on United are only $217 (Although that may be higher under a group rate - there are only a handful of tickets at that price). My plan is to fly, and from the sounds of it, that is what most people are leaning toward. 

We can book through the group travel or we can pick a flight or two and let everyone handle their own situation. 

If you want to just send your daughter, that should be fine. I think we will have enough parents on the trip to properly watch the girls. 

I'm working on hotel, so stay tuned on that.

For now, I just want to poll the audience and see who's coming, who's sending their daughter on alone, who's flying, who's driving and so on. 

If you have any concerns or comments, feel free to call or email me.
713-504-5049
ryan@craneonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment